Our mission is to help our clients (1) articulate their financial desires and objectives and (2) accumulate, protect, and direct all their financial resources most effectively, during their lifetimes and beyond.
Are you a possible client? (indicated by a "yes" answer to any of the following questions):
- Would you like to devote more time to your own work or interests and share the burden of developing financial analysis and planning with a professional?
- Do you wish you were more persistent and systematic with your investments and financial decision making?
- Do you desire an independent review or ongoing assistance with your financial situation?
We enjoy clients who are committed to doing as much as they can to pursue a secure financial future for themselves or their loved ones. We help protect and grow the wealth of individuals, families, and businesses and help make all financial assets work as efficiently as possible. We are interested in who you are, what you care about, and what you want to achieve. Please feel free to contact us.
Mission and Vision
of Paul S. Bonapart, JD, RFC, President, Financial Security Planning Services, Inc.
Our clients receive caring, prudent, and objective financial planning advice and wealth management services that are customized to their particular financial circumstances and life goals.
Our clients appreciate receiving guidance and services that help sustain their financial confidence, produce well-informed decisions, and cultivate increased financial security.
1) Education and Business Standards: Financial Security Planning Services requires that all employees who determine or provide investment advice to clients must:
- Have earned a four-year undergraduate degree and/or the equivalent
- Have at least 3 years of practical experience in fields directly related to investments, insurance, and financial planning, as well as the required examinations and qualifications;
- Have a graduate degree in law or business administration or hold or be pursuing one of the following designations: Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Financial Analyst® (CFA®), or Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®);
- Subscribe to this Code of Ethics of Financial Security Planning Services; and
- Be properly licensed for all activities in which that person is engaged.
2) We act with honesty and integrity and strive to avoid all conflicts of interest, real or perceived. We work hard to mitigate any that may nevertheless exist.
3) We act with transparency and provide timely disclosure of relevant information. Information provided is accurate, complete, understandable, and objective.
4) We understand the limits of our expertise and refer clients to colleagues and/or other professionals for advice beyond our areas of expertise.
5) We respect and protect our clients’ confidentiality. Information acquired in the course of work will not be disclosed to others, except when authorized or legally obligated to do so.
6) We are reasonable and responsible in determining the value of services and compensation, taking into consideration time, experience, and all other relevant circumstances in providing our services.